CigaretteCards.co.uk – Terms & Conditions.
I have tried to keep my Terms & Conditions as clear and concise as possible. If you have any questions regarding anything on this site please do not hesitate to contact me.
1) All payments for orders placed through the Shopping Cart are handled by a ‘SSL’ (Secure Socket Layer) server with an option to pay by Paypal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer. All security/privacy issues can be discussed further with Lee@CigaretteCards.co.uk.
2) All deliveries will be made within 30 days of receipt of order, to anywhere in the World. If delivery cannot be made within this time I will contact you and confirm when the order will be delivered. If another delivery time cannot be agreed you have the right to cancel the order.
3) We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
credit/debit card details
The Shopping Cart details are handled by WooCommerce. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent, you can creat an account if you chose or you are welcome to shop without this website saving any of your poersonal details. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
4) Your details WILL NOT be forwarded onto other companies for marketing reasons or any other purpose.
5) You have the right to cancel your order at any time between the date you place the order and 8 working days after you receive it, by contacting me by email, phone or written letter. Contact details can be found on my Contact page. If payment has already been received by myself you will be refunded within 30 days of cancelling your order. You will be expected to return the goods at your expense but if this cannot be done I will arrange to have the goods collected but a reduction will be taken from the amount to be refunded so to cover my collection costs.
6) If you are not satisfied with any goods received from myself you have the right to reject the goods and request a full refund within 10 days of receiving them. You must notify me immediately if you are returning any goods so I know when to expect them, any costs incurred for the return of rejected goods will be refunded in full but I must be made aware as to how much this will be so to agree the amount. If you choose not to return the goods you must have them available for me to arrange collection. I will respond to all complaints within 5 working days.
7) All goods remain the property of Lee Towersey (CigaretteCards.co.uk) until paid for in full.
8) Invoice payment is strictly within 30 days. After which you will be chased for immediate payment and taken to Small Claims Court if not paid with 7 days of chasing.
The terms of this contract do not affect your statutory rights.